วันอังคารที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

6 reasons to get this mower, and 2 reasons not to

I had this mower since last year, and every time I harvest, I think the review planned to write about it here. Therefore, we must say, I have thought much about it. Here are 6 reasons for this mower:

 1. E 'of the economy, about half the price of gas like a lawn mower you. It is probably cheaper to run, too.

 2. is the light. A large quantity of gas Falciatrici because they are so difficult to drive, but with 36 pounds, which must maAIERn not be moved. You can use Black and Decker LM175 mower back and forth with relative ease, like a big vacuum cleaner.

 3. It's easy to get started. N. Remove the cable for the Black and Decker mowers LM175 go simply the Black and Decker LM175 mower and run. Of course, you can free gas in these days of cutting, Cahora good, but not more money.

 4 It is quiet. Well, well, not so quiet. However, it is quieter than most.

5 Black and Decker mowers LM175 not smell. The grass is not like the smell of gas.

 6. And "better for the environment. Mower engine, gas 10-times more pollution per gallon of gasoline your car.

 Sounds good so far, is not it? Well, before JER-click on Add to Cart "button, let me give you two thoughts that otherwise might think:

 1. Cable. Yes, there is no battery, so it is at home in the Annex ilenergia power at all times. In practice, Ithink it is very difficult to combat, from near the exit and swing back and forth, it is easy to handle. But if I get a reduction of the trees around me, Black and Decker mowers LM175 is a po 'di a tar ea Titanic. If I do a lot of gardening, or a big yard, and in particular, would be sufficient to kill the transaction.

 (You can use electric lawn mowers with batteries, but are usually more expensive gas mower, and if you're looking for  Electricity, because derdie environment, the initiative to regulate the battery even further away from this option.)

 The 2nd Bag is optional mulching small. If I coleccióncortar grass, I often nNOODZAAK empty bag 8-10 times in a typical period. Black and Decker mowers LM175 is very annoying. As a result, usually only to return to grass clippings, which is better for the lawn, and in any case, also known as Black and Decker LM175 mower nonquanto not see.

 And since hast have it. Six Reasons to Buy inanstelle two. You have to adapt their decision. For my part, I was very pleased CONMIE takeover to date, and probably my pEXT a Black and Decker electric lawn mower model.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น