วันพุธที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Black & Decker NST2018 Electric Trimmer

I think it is ideal for someone who in reality:
 1) do not like the noise and the smell of gas trimmer
 2) wants something fairly light
 3) do not want a long cable to worry about
 4) is already or B & D Firestorm of 18 volts (batteries are interchangeable)

 I have 3 types of cutting tools, gas, 120 cable and wireless, and I must say that comfort is very good. Immediate suspension of pressioneur is great. The plastic is somewhat 'expensive, but the effectBlack & Decker electric NST2018 seems to work. I think that Black & Decker Electric Trimmer NST2018 would be much better built, but the battery life is very impressive and the speed / torque control is also very impressive tracks of a large meadow. Black & Decker Electric Trimmer NST2018 had some problems immediately respond to a charge of sezione'erba thick, but after more than Black & Decker electric NST Trimmer2018Passwort 2 / 3 ... has cared for him.  This place has given me problems with the 120 volt cable Toro this release had been expected. Gas, I chewed on a Black & Decker Electric Trimmer NST2018 easy, but the gas ...

 I think that for mild to moderate, is good. If subacute, thick, or even small plants with a fibrous root, it takes more work for a gas.

 Oh .. If you do not have "hit and feed this device, the coil trEizellen GANZ simple with a solid shot (this is u* No pain as Black & Decker Electric Trimmer NST2018 repeatedly and left a bunch of filaments that I hand back and see how Black & Decker electric NST2018!

 If you have 18-volt black flats and my property, then there are actually two extra batteries and chargers. I have 4 batteries and charger 2 in the right things oderso have more than enough to unJugo fruit in the house.

 I vote 5 stars, but the plastic has a cheapy feel.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น