I have a confession to make. I was in a car before the accident. Of course, this was not my fault at all (even my views and the guarantee of the opinion). However, when it arrived, I realized that I would have better prepared for the day of 'incident, it happened. Since I visited, I decided to create a checklist for things, in the case of a car accident. Here we go 1) documentation of insurance. Make sure your insurance loan, the other hand, if they need to see. They can also be useful for the police, when on stage. In some countries, the auto insurance is mandatory for the operation of motor vehicles and may be punished if you do not have insurance. Make sure your insurance card in order, before you discover that you need. 2) a paper and pen. Guess what? Most people (me until recently) is not for writing material, the other Party information for cases of insurance. Make sure that pens, actually, in colors and some decent paper to write information to the driver. Stow the practice of this item in your pocket and you're ready. 3) digital camera or phone camera. They can certainly in case of disagreement between fact what happens in an accident. After the incident, some photos of your vehicle and the driver of another vehicle may have a lot of evidence of a process or, if an insurance agency is trying to deny responsibility. Many of the latest mobile phones are compatible with cameras in them, and can save a large number of digital camera pictures. Use your phone camera on the scene a few clicks. There are a number of other important tips to note here that only the tip of the iceberg. Explore all six ready.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น