วันพุธที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Color: Before using the scene

 As an interior designer, there are many suggestions to give to help my clients in making decisions of all kinds in their homes. I enjoy walking with people of all decisions. I think one of the most difficult decisions people must have their house colors. Of course, the right to choose the colors for the interior and exterior of a house with a serious kanbrumadora decisionss because vuole go wrong. I suggest using a color decisions easier.

 A color chart is a good thing, because the support of people living with the colors you want to see and be able to distinguish certain shades of colors. For example, if a person is to decorate a room or part of your home in blue, but I'm not sure this is the best blue, blue in the chart can be very useful for the selectionion of the best shade. A color chart is also an excellent tool when you try to colors that complement each other rooms or parts of your home.

 I think that color is one of the most critical aspects of the house, inside and outside. The color and nature of the family and then I think it is important that people of color their decisions serieus. So I always have my customers a range of colors caRTES and ask them a few days to think about your options. Ikliefde help perduva find the best combination of colors that reflect who they are and help them the perfect environment for the home.

 So if you want to buy or build a house or re-decoration of house, then I recommend a paint shop and retrieve cards from the color of their study. Take the time to make decisions on fading before going to thedecisionizioni be on your home. If you are happy that they decided to use a color map as a tool. Make your choice easier. Get help of an interior where you can talk with friends or with a creative eye. Get advice from others, but ultimately must decide on a color of your choice.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น