วันจันทร์ที่ 27 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How much time is consumed since the last time the family?

We are committed people. Everyone has their own lives to live, work in mind, feeding by mouth, dreams, work hard ... and bustle of life we have forgotten that they belong to a family. I was dumbstruck the first time I knew my sister was more of me for 3 years, the diagnosis of breast cancer. All at the same time, life seemed so little time and mortal. When I put this, my mind seemed to turn back time, go back to the moments I have with my sister when we were young. It was still a student nurse in England, while I was in high school. Remember my birthday, I have a gift parcel post, that my days. Gosh! It 'been such a long period, I have a lot of time with my sister again. It 'been years! Yes, when was the last time you tried to spend more time with your loved ones - perhaps your wife or your parents, your brothers and sisters ... family or friends? We must ensure that the stress of life of their own will, and the appearance of the so-called "relationship". There are many voices in the world, you move away from the camaraderie and love of family and friends to fade in the background. You can find the whole, and not loved by a man to fill a vacuum of real personal commitment, if you must make an effort to get familiar with him or her. Do not let the voices of the world drown loans, but also for the obligations of love and coexistence with members of his family. For me it's time to realize that the phone numbers of all members of my family and take the first step towards the renewal of these loans. What about you?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น