I am not a religious man, far removed in every respect, in fact it. As a child my mother and stepfather were very much into religion. My stepfather and his family were devout Mormons. For those of you familiar with Mormons, they are like most people truly wanted people to spread the word about Jesus and Christianity in the world. Often one can spot a Mormon missionary, they are the guys in white Lowe's Wear Men's style cut button bar top shirts with a nice little black namesput it in his breast pocket, black trousers with mountain biking.
My mother has my stepfather when I 9, and my religious orientation was followed shortly thereafter. I learned all about Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith and his book and everything else that is the Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints. I was baptized by my uncle wash step has to bear the sins of all evil cleansed a then 11 years old, and was on his way to salvation. I walked and talked the talked, I even woreYouth Ring "CTR" stands for "Choose The Right '. I'm talking, might passages from the Bible and the Book of Mormon and had resight my favorite characters from ancient times.
But in the fashion of the Bible "it happened", that is a very personal and life changing event has occurred at a level of barbarism that no child should ever from any part of the earth's face. It was not me who this malice, but arise, my brother and sister, and enhanced self-esteem andPeople responded quickly, as good a time 14 years old can conjure up to call. That day I lost God.
For many years I have avoided religion and used my limited scientific knowledge to de-bunk the preaching of any religion or any other Christians. It was pointed my stand that a "God" would not allow barbarism that comes on this earth to get his beloved children, and I certainly do not accept the concept of the study of tribulation. Ironically, I began to right in a spiritualSelf-esteem "Karate Kid" manner. I developed a unique fascination for Asia, the works of Bruce Lee from a philosophical perspective, and the culture and rituals behind Japan and China at large.
Over the years, through my anger at "God" slowly faded away and I began to re-enable the possibility of the existence of a higher being. But my take on the things that were and are my Custom's convictions. The text of a song by controversial musician Marilyn Manson comes to mindthe line is to be mentioned, "I never hated the one true God but the God of the people I hated." For me this is very true.
The concept of the universe to understand too big for me, as for the collective agreement for the men of science, religion and philosophy. All agree that there must be something else beyond what we know, but that is ending an agreement. Many years ago my mother sent me to the post office a DVD titled 'The Secret'. The overall concept of the material delivered is simple;"The Law of Attraction". One of the supported methods for the successful implementation of the Law of Attraction is to show gratitude for all that you are in your life in your power to turn the other cheek, remaining positive and optimistic. For me, this is a strained tendon, but I did not know how to implement each of the techniques briefly in 'The Secret mentioned. "
Then, in early 2009, I was at sea on an Australian warship, cruises to New Zealand for a little R n R. It was the middle of the nightprobably around 8 clock or there about. It was a quiet night, the sea flat as glass, the only wave of our wake on the left as we slowly steamed with the dull harmonic and rhythmic roar of the huge 6 engines churning away below. When I looked up to the horizon, the sea in a magical glow illuminated by the moon, what a "Form V" from us to infinity. I could see that all the stars in the night sky, it's almost like looking at bright clouds on the spreadSky, as if they were groups handful of sand tossed playfully from the hand of ignorance a toddler.
As I stood alone on the upper decks, with a beautiful night in the hand and embrace the care of the engine drone I thought of this great universe, their existence since time began, human evolution, Charles Darwin, and where it's all heading . I thought to match the evolution, religion and the law of attraction and how all of them. I had read many years earlier thatPrisoners of war (POW), which "had dramatically higher a god," Survival, I thought simply said that as a faith, you would pass through and prevent depression, even if it takes is dropping, that have faith.
But this night, I felt a sense of accomplishment, as if a universal honestly beat me. Now I know all this could be a little controversial, but I have my own realization of what I want to believe is somewhere to come out there. If I lost God in all those years agoa driving factor was that the religious clause of the will of God ", that has worked well me down. When man was put on earth and given free will, why would "god" must be a must, which means always that which occurs involved, and if he were always involved, even if perhaps God, what right He had to get to and select the left and he helped others to despair, but seemingly every other celebrity to help get a Golden Globe or Grammy?
My solution was simple, ifthere is a God then I found him that night in peace on the high seas. I think there is a greater force at work, there is a goal, but I do not think that whatever is out there somewhere just medalling on grounds of "his will". I do not think that a person who accepts exile for healing and religion in their lives, yet I do not think it washes barbaric sin, because the offender seeks forgiveness. I believe that if a person lives a good honest, clean life, and helpsother ways, showing gratitude, then good things happen. Call it karma if you will, Ying and Yang, goes, what you sow.
For the night I found God, my God. God, something beyond my comprehension, it is the power of the universe and I have accepted this and the law of attraction into my life, I can tell you, life is great! That night was early 2009. Since then I have a business that I founded Ingenuity lifestyle after many other personal revelations.I am an employee of an American company Lifepath Unlimited, change in the provision of life, soul searching personal development products that I've used most popular.
So I found my God on the high seas, a God I could believe, not those who invest for power or money, who has an interest in all things, not just the rich and famous, a man who lives in the heart and soul all creation, not just the king, queen, or pope. Do not get me wrong, that is a religion well, and you arefree to believe is what your heart desires. However, take a moment to spread over all races, Busch and men from the readmission of persons in all countries of the world, I can not believe that God would not hand them to him in her life when circumstances are beyond their control and prevent left to think of such possibilities. It is my personal opinion and conviction that there is a God, but in contrast to what is documented. So I feel a lot like Marilyn Manson said: "I never hated the one true God, butthe God of the people I hated. "All said and done, if you're a good, honest person with morals and values, you are good in my book and I do not care to follow what religion you, if at all.
This is an interesting topic to discuss and debate envoking positive comments have been welcome. Good luck with the future and God bless!
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น