วันอังคารที่ 1 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Painting Business - 13 Point Checklist of Essential Tools Most Needed to Start a Painting Business

If you are considering setting up a business or residential painting business future, you only need some basic low-cost tools to start with. You can also use other tools, such as more jobs come along and buy with payments. Here is a list of major paintings is business tools needed to get started.

1.) Frame Quality Cage - also known as a paint roller. Wooster and Purdy both strong, commercial use cage frames to the most professional paint stores sold.

2.) Extension Pole --Get a good medium-size fiberglass telescopic pole roll-out for walls and ceilings.

3.) Wall-Sander - I always sand walls and ceilings before I roll out. It cleans up cobwebs and anything else that needs to be defeated in order to smooth the walls and ceilings.

4.) Roller bucket - I roll Wooster's bucket. It's big, square, and has a lid. It is made of durable plastic and resembles a lot better than a professional paint and washes easily. It's a musthave.

5.) Cut-in Bucket - I like it a bit of color in a small plastic bucket placed for cutting in. There are small 1-liter bucket of drywall compound, where they empty into a large cut-bucket, plus they have a lid. It will take years.

6.) Step Ladder - A regular 5-foot wooden ladder is working perfectly for most homes. If I have a 6-foot ladder, I had an aluminum committed. Most of the time I need my 5-footer and I'm only 5'6 "so there you go.

7.) 16 'Extension Ladder- Ideal for stairwells or ranch-style exterior jobs. I mean 16-foot extension ladder, more than any other size. I also have 20 'and 24' extension ladder, but I could not do without my little 16-footer.8.) Drop Cloths - I like most with the runner-type. They are inexpensive, easy to carry and can be easily moved around the room. I also have 9 x 12 on the hand.

9.) Fluorescent Light - Interior painting, without a fluorescent light is nearly impossible especially on a cloudy day.Fluorescent light is a beautiful white light that is ideal for painting and shows the colors in their true form.

10.) Tool Bucket - An empty 5-gallon bucket is a great tool bucket. I keep my pliers, hammer, razor knife, caulk gun, etc., in my tool bucket.

11.) Small Fan - I bought a $ 30-type blower fan of Stanley tools made from Walmart. It dries out from the walls and ceilings quickly, so you can get back to work cutting in and through space, without itwet.

12.) drywall compound - I hate Spackle. It sparkles with paint. I use the Sheetrock brand of drywall 90-minute dry quickly compound Lowes or other hardware stores for around 11 U.S. dollar found a bag. It takes me all year long. It is the powder formula and is easily confused with the right on the job market with buckets of water and a small incision. In this way, you do not have faded to a 5-gallon heavy with it, at which freeze during the winter and can have many pieces in it allTime.

13). Caulk Gun - I use painters caulk all the time in small gaps between the wood, trim and walls to fill. Most paint stores have it on hand. I use the 35-year indoor and outdoor type.

So you have it. If you are considering starting your own painting business and want to know how much will it cost to start this list will help you. I would guess from his hand, that everything on the list amounts to about $ 300. If you are already a step ladder and even a small extension ladderThis will cut the start-up costs significantly.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น